Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Bears are Back

Today is when we found the squirrel's tail. The dog refused to go potty out there. I finally took him for a walk around a park. We were coming back when something caught my eye. It was a light brown bear. We decided to walk the other way and told the neighbors. Everyone came out to watch it from a distance. It was having a good old time in the neighbor's garbage can. The neighbor girl said that it looked like a Cinnamon bear. A nice young man said it looked like a Teddy Graham. I thought it looked like a great big ole teddy bear. It ended up going into the neighbors back yard that is just down from my back yard. Fortunately, the nice young man walked me and the dog to our front door. I was just glad that the dog had been potty for the night. Sure enough, the neighbor man told me to watch out for rattle snakes. I told him that we did not want to encounter them. He reassured me that we definitely did not want to encounter them but they are out there. My neighbor is going to e-mail me a picture. I will post it when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment